In order to obtain a Texas Veteran or VA Loan, the Veteran borrower will need to provide several types of documents regarding both Military service and personal income. These documents include but are not limited to the following:
- Veteran’s VA Certificate of Eligibility. We can usually get this for you online through our lender access to the ACE (Automated Certificate of Eligibility) system and if not we can help you to get an expedited copy from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Statement of Service if on active duty
- A copy of the Veteran’s DD214 if the Veteran has been separated from the Military.
- Past two years W2 statements
- Most recent LES or pay stubs covering one full month
- Two months of most recent bank statements
- Past two years tax returns
These documents will be needed in conjunction with the formal 1003 application and disclosures. Additional documents may be required, depending on your unique situation or circumstances. Once we have reviewed your information in detail we can provide you a checklist of the specific documents that will be needed along with your complete VA Loan or Texas Veteran Mortgage application package.
To get started with a Texas Vet or VA Loan today, call us or fill out the short form to the right and we’ll help you get pre-qualified for a Texas Vet or VA Mortgage